Containers are a new trend growing in popularity among software developers; providing benefits they can’t get from virtual machines.
Container cloud computing
Containers vs. Virtual Machines
CIO’s like containers because of their:
- Capacity – more containers can be put onto a server than a virtual machine
- Versatility - used on public or private cloud deployments
- Simplicity – fewer management points; single operating system maintenance
Develop. Collaborate. Scale.
Spinning up and down instantly, containers allow enterprises to identify issues and make changes with minimum disruption to production as in traditional software models. These attributes make containers attractive to both business and technology focused companies.
Blurring the lines between rapid application development and infrastructure deployment
Designed specifically for cloud architecture, cloud native applications are developed and deployed to provide the scalability enterprises need to be competitive in today’s economy.
Building cloud applications using products like Cloud Foundry, an open source cloud platform as a service (PaaS), allow developers the capability of rapid application development, deployment and scale applications on both public and private cloud models.
Managed Cloud Foundry Solution - why you should choose FNTS
Lower costs: With FNTS you to buy only the instances you need for your first project, drastically lowering the overall cost of entry.
Agile cloud hosting: Choose from a dedicated private cloud platform, a multi-tenant cloud solution, public cloud or seamless automation across a mix of cloud platforms.
Exceptional Customer Experience: Managed cloud foundry services include a dedicated account manager, certified engineers, 24x7 service and customized solutions – our staff delivers positive experiences, not business transactions.
Why enterprises choose Cloud Foundry
- Agility: Built on the open source ecosystem removes vendor lock-in, while agile development allows for rapid delivery of releases across cloud models offering higher quality, predictability and better user experience.
- Microservices: Modular approach increases efficiency, removing challenges of slow moving traditional models
- Automation: Automation allows DevOps to build, test and deploy code within the cloud native platform allowing for rapid application delivery.
Cloud Foundry is compatible with JAVA, Spring, .NET and other programming languages
The culture shift of Cloud Foundry
Developers remain focused on rapid application development and deployment, not timely legacy infrastructure build out.
IT Operations has full platform visibility throughout the application lifecycle, including security updates, metrics and logging capabilities.
Enterprises achieve a competitive advantage with versatile technology used across multiple cloud platforms, break down internal silos, develop fluid processes and increase agility.
Cloud Foundry security measures include:
- Customer applications and data are isolated in containers
- Connections are encrypted
- Access controls are user based
- Resource starvation is used to prevent DDOS attacks
Begin your strategic transformation with a Cloud Foundry proof of concept (POC). A POC allows you to test rapid application deployment of a single application and find the value for your enterprise before building out a long-term strategy.
Platform as a Service (PaaS) by Cloud Foundry, the industry standard platform for cloud applications, offers developers the ability to upload code and seamlessly deploy their application without provisioning servers and infrastructure. Providing rapid application development at your fingertips. Download the product guide now.
Perfect for open source systems, it is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Develop: Develop your code
- Deploy: Servers and infrastructure automatically provisioned
- Manage: Server infrastructure adjusts as changes are made
Benefits of PaaS include:
- Decrease time to market: Agility to deliver cloud based applications that are scalable and easily deployed.
- Operational agility: Full visibility and control over your application giving you the ability to provision, deploy and upgrade instantly.
- Automated deployment: Deliver your applications with self-service deployment regardless of industry or infrastructure.
Why choose First National Technology Solutions for PaaS?
Ownership: You own all data and intellectual property you provision in your cloud
Flexibility: From customized contact terms to technology needs you are covered
Personal support: Support desk and certified engineers available 24x7 and assigned Service Account Manager to help you with your technology needs.
Quick to market, customized solution to get your applications developed and to market, sign up for a PaaS free proof of concept today.
[ Previous Page ]