Blurring the lines between rapid application development and infrastructure deployment
Designed specifically for cloud architecture, cloud native applications are developed and deployed to provide the scalability enterprises need to be competitive in today’s economy.
Building cloud applications using products like Cloud Foundry, an open source cloud platform as a service (PaaS), allow developers the capability of rapid application development, deployment and scale applications on both public and private cloud models.
Why enterprises choose Cloud Foundry
- Agility: Built on the open source ecosystem removes vendor lock-in, while agile development allows for rapid delivery of releases across cloud models offering higher quality, predictability and better user experience.
- Microservices: Modular approach increases efficiency, removing challenges of slow moving traditional models
- Automation: Automation allows DevOps to build, test and deploy code within the cloud native platform allowing for rapid application delivery.
Cloud Foundry is compatible with JAVA, Spring, .NET and other programming languages
The culture shift of Cloud Foundry
Developers remain focused on rapid application development and deployment, not timely legacy infrastructure build out.
IT Operations has full platform visibility throughout the application lifecycle, including security updates, metrics and logging capabilities.
Enterprises achieve a competitive advantage with versatile technology used across multiple cloud platforms, break down internal silos, develop fluid processes and increase agility.
Cloud Foundry security measures include:
- Customer applications and data are isolated in containers
- Connections are encrypted
- Access controls are user based
- Resource starvation is used to prevent DDOS attacks
The FNTS Cloud Foundry Difference
- Manage costs: Partnering with FNTS allows you to buy only the instances you need for your first project, removing additional hardware and licensing expenses or over buying capacity.
- Agile cloud hosting: Choose from a dedicated private cloud platform, a multi-tenant cloud solution, public cloud or seamless automation across a mix of cloud platforms.
- Exceptional Customer Experience: Dedicated account manager, certified engineers, 24x7 service and providing customized solutions with long-term business relationship goals – our staff delivers positive experiences, not business transactions.
Begin your strategic transformation with a Cloud Foundry proof of concept (POC). A POC allows you to test rapid application deployment of a single application and find the value for your enterprise before building out a long-term strategy.
[ Previous Page ]