SQL Server as a Service provides a flexible, low-cost solution for running Microsoft SQL server environments. Benefit with increased performance of Solid State Flash or SAN storage for your databases, and the ability to scale resources up or down based on your business needs. Working with your database administrator to make sure you have the services you need to keep your database up and running smoothly.
Benefits of SQL Server as a Service include:
- Reduce operating expenses and alleviate the workload for your database administrator by letting your service provider handle necessary patches and upgrades.
- Take advantage of the economics of pooled cloud resources for more predictable, efficient budgets.
- Maintain continuous access to your data and applications, freeing you up from routine database management.
Additional benefits of SQL Server as a Service:
- Choose from a variety of cost-effective disaster recovery options
- Achieve strict compliance and industry standards with a dedicated virtual server environment
- Access SQL enterprise edition with online indexing, scalability, robust data quality and enhanced security
Get answers to your SQL Server as a Service implementation and licensing questions, download the FAQ now.
Microsoft SQL Server as a Service offering includes:
- SQL as a Service: Speed up time-to-market from application development
- SQL as a Service HA: High availability database with synchronous replication (always on)
The First National Technology Solutions Difference:
- Experienced, dedicated account manager
- 24x7 US-based client support staffed with Microsoft Certified engineers
- Flash Storage providing optimum performance
- Enterprise-class hardware infrastructure and database licensing
- Customized and flexible solutions based on your needs
Download First National Technology Solutions' SQL server service overview today.
[ Previous Page ]