Partnering with businesses to transform their technology to give them the competitive edge needed to outperform competitors and reduce capital expenditures. From hosted or remote managed services including cloud computing and disaster recovery options – your IT solution is here. Don't forget to ask about our special pricing for First National Bank of Iowa customers.
Check out the top trends in IT:
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Managing, retaining and securing large amounts of data
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
Why choose First National Technology Solutions?
- Exclusive discounts for First National Bank of Iowa customers
- Personalized IT plan built for current and future company growth
- Flexible to support multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mainframe, iSeries)
- Secure, Tier IV, SSAE 16 Type II, PCI and HIPAA certified data center
- Dedicated account management team and certified engineers on staff 24x7
- Stability and longevity from our parent company First National Nebraska Inc.
How can you control costs and reduce your IT budget? Simple. With fixed monthly costs you can maintain a predictable income statement allowing you to plan for the future and allocate funds to control cost within your budget. Cost reduction comes from various avenues including: utilizing our existing infrastructure and hardware, reducing server cost and on-site space, power and cooling expenses, not to mention the high cost of IT staff to cover after hour's calls, special projects or support during peak times. You choose the costs you want to reduce and we help – you do it.
Update your server technology and – go GREEN. Cloud computing has taken over the IT industry. By utilizing our existing virtual server farm you can eliminate hardware costs, pay only for what you use, take advantage of on-demand capacity and scalability to account for business growth and company trends. Not to mention the space and power consumption reduction by virtualizing servers thus supporting Green IT initiatives.
Our commitment to you. As a sister company of First National Bank of Iowa and owned by the First National Nebraska Inc. holding company, we are committed to partnering with our customers to ensure you have the technology you need, the IT staff and infrastructure available so you can focus on what you do best – serving the community of Des Moines.
[ Previous Page ]