Application development: enable time to value for your custom code
A modern runtime for Java, .NET, and Node applications
Pivotal Application Service (PAS) is an open source, multi-cloud application platform as a service that helps organizations focus on applications instead of infrastructure and expedite the agile development process of cloud-based services at a much cheaper cost.
FNTS installs, configures, upgrades, scales, operates PAS underlying IaaS infrastructure and supporting management and monitoring tools.
Use Cases for Pivotal Application Services on FNTS
- Microservices: PAS enables rapid iteration and changes to a system by offering delivery of a frictionless path to production and continuous delivery.
- Data Security: Using the cloud-native mitigation approach, PAS continually repairs vulnerable software, repave servers & applications, and rotates the credentials to enhance the system’s security
- Scalability and Process Automation: PAS’ run time enables the management of high volumes of API calls and up time, resulting in excellent user satisfaction and reduced risks
- Internet Industrial Internet or Internet of Things (IoT): PAS facilitates the adoption of IoT by enabling continuous & quick app development, management of a large amount of data, and data analytics
- Modern Software Design: PAS promotes the development of better applications at a better velocity to help corporations achieve ambitious business goals and secure competitive advantages in the digital age
Pivotal Application Service Architecture
Pivotal Application Service (PAS) is an open source, multi-cloud application platform as a service that helps organizations focus on applications instead of infrastructure. FNTS installs, configures, upgrades, scales and operates PAS underlying IaaS infrastructure and supporting systems.
Affordability. Flexibility. Performance.
FNTS hosted PAS Service offers businesses an environment to maximize performance without unnecessary, additional costs. By leveraging FNTS' multi-tenant Pivotal hosting model, companies will experience a significant reduction in upfront costs.
- Consumable per Service Instance (SI)
- No upfront software cost
- Zero foundation build out
- Infrastructure fully maintained by FNTS
- Backups and solid state disk built in as a standard service
- All data is encrypted at rest at no additional cost
- Load balancer built into the system
PAS helps your teams focus on the activities that drive business value, and with PAS on FNTS you reduce time to market and boost end-user experience.
Try PAS by deploying a sample app within a matter of minutes.