DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE
Is your data protected and accessible when disaster strikes?
When disaster strikes and seconds matter, a managed services provider like FNTS can handle the back-end complexities of even the most intricate network infrastructures in the cloud, providing the necessary expertise and support when it is needed most.
With FNTS' DRaaS, customers can replicate their workloads from a physical, virtual, or cloud environment to our secure hosted security cloud infrastructure to provide automated failover and recovery services.
With FNTS' high-performance DRaaS cloud service, businesses can choose from self-service to full-service managed options with the following benefits:
Built-in security services to stay ahead of cyber threats, updates and data compliance regulations.
Uninterrupted application access.
Unlimited data storage priced by the actual amount of storage used.
Reduction in cost and complexity of recovery capabilities.
Customization and scalability, including achieving downtime Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and back-up recovery point objectives (RPOs).
Support for multiple operating systems and environments, including Windows, Linux, AIX, iSeries and Mainframe.
- Data replication to the cloud – private or public.
- Automated Disaster Recovery Runbook to enhance recovery speed times.
- Access to self-service tools to initiate DR test as required.
- Client responsible for fees associated with the server/storage/network capacity consumed in the cloud.
- Secure environment includes base intrusion prevention, Antivirus, NextGen Firewall, and data encryption at rest.
MANAGED SERVICE OPTIONS
- Enhanced management support for DR tests and recovery exercises.
- Additional security services based on industry compliance requirements.
- Business Continuity Planning or Business Impact Analysis professional services consulting engagement.
- Enhanced reporting over service levels and service health.
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) is designed to enable organizations to quickly and effectively respond to an unexpected disaster or event. Through the use of advanced cloud-based methods, DRaaS can provide businesses with faster access to critical applications, reduced recovery points and times, improved consistency of systems and increased scalability when it comes to disaster recovery. In addition, utilizing a global partner allows companies to achieve multi-cloud preparation, further improving their options for data protection and system reliability.
FREE Technical Business Impact Assessment.
Request a FREE Technical Business Impact Assessment to help identify businesses processes and underlying IT systems – that are truly the most critical to your organization. †up to $7,500 in value!
The FNTS Advantage.
As a trusted advisor in managed IT services for the past 25 years, FNTS provides an exceptional customer experience. We consistently achieve high service ratings from customers, have an above-average customer retention rate of 97%, and are proud to say 70% of our customers come from referral sources.
†The complimentary Business Impact Assessment is valued at up to $7,500.