DISASTER RECOVERY AS A SERVICE
Is your data protected and accessible when disaster strikes?
When disaster strikes and seconds matter, a managed services provider like FNTS can handle the back-end complexities of even the most intricate network infrastructures in the cloud, providing the necessary expertise and support when it is needed most.
FNTS’ DRaaS allows our customers workloads to be replicated from physical, virtual, or cloud environments to our secure hosted security cloud infrastructure in order to provide automated failover and recovery services in the event of a disaster.
FNTS’ high-performing DRaaS cloud service is tailored to fit unique business needs, from a self-serve model to a full-service managed offering with the following benefits:
Built-in security services to stay ahead of cyber threats, updates and data compliance regulations.
Uninterrupted application access.
Unlimited data storage priced by the actual amount of storage used.
Reduction in cost and complexity of recovery capabilities.
Advanced customization and scalability, including reaching desired Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) for downtime and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) for the back-up of important applications and data.
Support for multiple operating systems and environments, including Windows, Linux, AIX, iSeries and Mainframe.
- Data replication to the cloud – private or public.
- Automated Disaster Recovery Runbook to enhance recovery speed times.
- Access to self-service tools to initiate DR test as required.
- Client responsible for fees associated with the server/storage/network capacity consumed in the cloud.
- Secure environment includes base intrusion prevention, Antivirus, NextGen Firewall, and data encryption at rest.
MANAGED SERVICE OPTIONS
- Enhanced management support for DR tests and recovery exercises.
- Additional security services based on industry compliance requirements.
- Business Continuity Planning or Business Impact Analysis professional services consulting engagement.
- Enhanced reporting over service levels and service health.
FREE Technical Business Impact Assessment.
Request a FREE Technical Business Impact Assessment to help identify businesses processes and underlying IT systems – that are truly the most critical to your organization. †up to $7,500 in value!
The FNTS Advantage.
As a trusted advisor in managed IT services for the past 25 years, FNTS provides an exceptional customer experience. We consistently achieve high service ratings from customers, have an above-average customer retention rate of 97%, and are proud to say 70% of our customers come from referral sources.
†The complimentary Business Impact Assessment is valued at up to $7,500.